الخميس، 14 يوليو 2011

My Trip To Turkey 1st day

I decided to write something in English because I needed to improve my writing skills. Therefore, I will blog about my trip to Turkey daily until I comeback home 14 days later.

  I felt that my trip to Turkey will change my mood and that actually what happened. On first day in Turkey, we landed at "ATA-Turk" airport, we collected our luggage and after that we went out to explore  Al-Bahbhon !

The first thing amazed me is how the traffic lows were respected in this country. At least, There's no doubt that driving etiquette and traffic lows respecting culture had been spread on the road between the airport and our hotel near the Taksim square and between the people who drove their cars at that time. THIS'S VERY IMPORTANT in any CIVILIZED nation. I recalled all the horrible scenes that I had suffered from, and I spited on every pragmatic justification we creates.


In the evening, my family and I hanged out at Taksim square to explore the city. There was a meeting culture carnival that was held and it seamed like AL- Janadriyah carnival but in modern, amazing, distinguish, and exciting way.
This city is very energetic and vibrant city. You will see in the streets tourists, street sellers, lovers, lost, desperate people, shining characters and TO MUCH Saudis ( as a Turkish barber said to me ) beside the diverse models of cars. The Turkish nationalism sanctified KAMAL ATATURK as a leader, as a character, as founder of modern Turkey and as a
patriarch of the Turkish nationalism. This guy have photo on every where; every symbol might a day life Turkey person feel proud about it.

Form the first touch with any Turkish person you will know that he is so proud of his language and he isn't fluent in a language other than Turkish so I and my brother Anas decided to learn some of Turkish words.

I think this trip will carries a lot of surprises and excitement.

Ayman

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق